Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Boris' Panamanian Cousin

As you all probably remember, Boris the Pig made his world renowned debut entrance onto the giant pig scene at the St. Louis County Fair (northern Minnesota, not metropolitan Missouri) in the summer of 2008.

Lisa and Leah with Boris' not so impressively large relative at the 2011 St. Louis County Fair.

Last week I was visiting my neighbor Lindsay when her neighbors started taking away her pig friend.  I saw this pig on my way to the river the day before and was SUPER excited about it.  Unfortunately, he won't be there any more.  Fortunately (depending on how you look at it I guess), we got to see him off.





Lindsay saying her final goodbyes. 

Though not appropriate for children, pig lovers, or PETA supporters a video of the event can be found here: http://youtu.be/OBdG39Q5W0w

No comments:

Post a Comment