Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Adventure Begins!

Panama is in my sights! I'm in Virginia this weekend to spend some time with my brother, sister-in-law, and some college friends before meeting up with the rest of the Panama Peace Corps Environmental Health crew (17 of us) in D.C. Then we'll all fly out together on the 17th.

3 months of language, cultural, and technical skill training is in store and then this fall I will move to the community I will call home for the next two years!

I'm going to try to keep this blog interesting - criticisms accepted - so you'll enjoy reading it! Let me know if you are curious about anything in particular!

Thank you so much for your support. I sure do have an awesome group of friends and family! Here we go!

3 comments:

  1. In honor of your first full day in Panama, I stopped stopped by the taco bar at lunch for some good ol' rice and beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Panama!
    Bri's new adopted land!
    Fits like a glove, with a mariachi band,

    That's as far as I can get...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evie! Tacos sound good! Bake some bread and eat it with cheese while your at it! Thanks!

    Marie! I LOVE it! I´ll come up with the second verse. :D

    ReplyDelete