Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hello! My name is...

Briana
This is what I go by most.  I don't think I've been called Briana this much since probably elementary school.

Bri
To my Peace Corps Volunteer friends.  The guys at the post office get temporarily confused when mail comes addressed to Bri Drake as opposed to Briana.  :)

Katy
The name of the volunteer before me.  I respond to this equally well.

Lana
This is what my homegirl Laly calls me.  She's 2.

Briani
Like Bri-Annie.  There's one family in my community that calls me this.  I'm not sure if it's my own personal cutsie nickname or if they just never learned my name right.

Rihanna
Briana isn't a real popular name in Panama so often at restaurants I get people real excited that I share my name with a famous singer.  I also got this at the Pizza Hut in Hibbing, Minnesota - not just a Panama thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment